Monday, August 14, 2006

ZOMBEH!

meh... I like anything that has to do with zombies... never cease to entertain meh. lol... Tho I wouldnt wanna be a victim of a zombie but DAMN I like the suspence and trill of those zombie movies like "Land of the dead" and games suchs as "resident evil" whew...!~ XD

Currently had some time to play some of mah ps2 games that I didnt even touch since the day i bought it (cept to test if its workable).

I hope in future consoles... (esp for the ps3 and Wii for example) to feature a kind of internet connection simply by pluggin in the connection thingy to the console instead to the com.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. + point to games that require teamwork... gwehehehehehe!~

ZOMBEH! ZOMBEH! ZOMBEHEHEHEH HOH HOH HOH HOH HOH HOH HOH!

(from afar the "H" looks like an "N" lmao...

weeeeeeeeeee!~ Im seeing things XD
-JoeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home