Saturday, May 27, 2006

SCO extended

Guess what? Yep... still not up. Bah... Tonight I'll be staying up late again... hopefully my persistent would pay off... damn the game is driving me nuts...

Anyway... I cant wait to take off and start hunting (of course to get my lvl up) then hunt for opposing forces... [A.N.I vs B.C.U] hohoho! Gonna chiong ths game till my block opens... 3D char *chokes* starting this coming tues *chokes*, I hope I dun flunk... kikikikikiki!~ XD

So yea, currently waiting till 3am as usual, and eagerly waiting for new news. This time, my max tolerance would be set at 0400hrs, anything more then that, GL! GN! Scully sleep then open haha... -.- better not! ffs... I WANNA BE THE FIRST YA HEAR ME!!!

Just in case if anyone of you are interested and have no idea wtf im talking abt.. do visit http://sco.gpotato.com fer more details... =p

And to those who would like to join? I'll be at the first server "Joymus" and the faction Im pledging my loyalty to would be A.N.I

Currently my bro and 2 of our friends are in... and our classes are all different (thk gdness).

Listed are the types of gears featured in SCO. The concept is pretty much SG (shattered galaxy) AA for example (air-air) are, yes.. they fly, most of the time... and they work best against anything that flies. As for AG (air-ground), they work best against anything that's on the ground (in this case, the A-gear).

I-Gear / AA - air to air
B-Gear / AB - air to ground
M-Gear / support gear (a cleric/buffer if you will...)
A-Gear / GA = ground to air

Yes the game is free... no limitations unlike SG (shattered galaxy).

HAVE YET to test the game myself so dont bitch at me for introducing the game to you ffs... -_-" However... Ive got high expectations for this game... but I hope this long wait wont be wasted X'(

anyway most of those I know are bz so... I dun think it even matters lol! im like the only one slacking... however the next block... its gonna be a lil reversed XD WOOHOO! the world's so... fair? roflmao!~

SCO!!!! COME TO MEHHHHHH!~

I'm so high...
-JoeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home