Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Rakion Day:2

Is it me or are there more and more kids playing rakion? Seriousssssssly some kids cant shut up when things dont go too well for them... even so... they shld look arnd and realise what they have in advantage and put themselves in other player's shoes.

3v1 fair or not? 2 ninjas and a warrior vs an archer (me). @_@ and I totally owned their asses!... long story short. One ninja msged me online during the game and told me I should come out of the small area that im in. Meaning.. "stop being a pussy, and come out and face us on normal grounds!"

Note: the small area that im refering to is slippery (mammoth: an ice cave).

Come on man... i dun wanna call names but that kid is one silly lil jerkoff... =B DEHHHH!~

At least the other 2 are quiet and are focusing on the game at hand.

One thing learnt tho... during a game... dun give in to insults or u've already lost... i think thats why I won... =p instead of takin them all in... OWN THEM FURTHER! make them poop their pants so they could go crying to their mama!... make it clear to them that insults would make them feel even w34ker and n00bish!

And Im not a HACKer! -_-"

zakennayo!
-JoeL

1 Comments:

Blogger Setsuko said...

Heh, juz to add... thks to them... i think I got my skills back... need to prac more... coz i gtg get rdy for the larger field of gamers (mostly high lvlers that im refering to now)...

Equipment... can get, stat... can change... but skill... ya gotta earn it and practice it urself...

Its time to prove that FPS is my forte...

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home