Monday, April 24, 2006

Day: One

woah, back to sch again, so fast time flies huh guys? Sighhh, I hope I'll have some time to chiong animes even during the semester... juz a few days ago, I saw it... the game I've been longing for... however there are mixed feelings abt it now... to buy or not to buy...? But the coin's nice tho... *mumble* *mumble* arghhhhhh dunnoooooooooooo!~

I guess time will tell... and btw spacecowboy never did open... still in close beta crap or something... made me wait for so long, its pissing me off... X(

Heh, this coming sem is gonn abe cool... no more loneliness!~ XD P3 is gonna be a blast! Mark mah words ya prick! err... sry...

If ya have no idea what Im talking about... hmmmmm wellllllll........... too bad! XD
You'll have to observe then! WAHAHAHAHAHA! (and somemore dots between "WAHAHAHAHAHA")

And reviewing from the last post... Chrono Cross is niceeeeeeeeeee...

Well, cya all in sch!~ Later!

"NEKO-CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" X)

-JoeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home