Friday, December 30, 2005

X'(

so much for the title of this entry... =/

Its 11:26am, I'm sitting on mah chair staring at the monitor, wondering whether i'll be able to get the subjects I want for the next semester... Im pretty bumped out cauz... i was like... 40-50mins late.. geez...

Im taking 2 3D subjects, the 3rd subject, im not sure what to take... i guess ill settle it when the time comes for add-dropping... no cdasses.

Gonna go back to sch later... to do my line animation... then after that, if got time, gotta meet my group members for World Issues discussions, hopefully... I'll manage to complete my line animations AND know what to research for our WI project (best if i've already done my research by the end of today)...

If need be... I'll have to sacrifice this day to complete this 2 tasks at hand cauz on sat... there'll be more shit to do... heh... =|

Will inform you guys later today... see if I have managed to do the above mentioned thingy...

"sighh"...

-JoeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home