Saturday, December 24, 2005

Eye for a Fly?

Hewwo pple... few days ago, I've found out about this sw33t game. Well, first of all, its free... (think about GunBound's payment system). The game is like Preston Tale/ Rose Online... but free (yes... forever free...). Those interested plz do inform me if ya wanna play... do note that I will only play it when Im either free or bored but yea.. its free, so.. I can play anytime I want and rise through the levels as slow as I want to... muahahahaha! -.-"

The game is called FlyFF (Fly For Fun). Apparently the monsters in the game are seperated into different catagories. Land, Air. And 5 elements; Fire, water, electric and etc etc (dun really care). The cool part about this game is that you are able to fly around and yes, U can only attack airborne monsters when ur flying.

A few cons about this game tho.

1) Its kinda lag.
2) Lotsa pple playing so its difficult to log in (only 3 servers; however u can switch servers without worrying of changing characters).
3) Its a level based game so expect lots of mindless hacking and slashing.

Its not bad for a ffa (free for all) game so yea, why dun ya pop in? =p

The url: http://english.flyff.com/

Ok, other from the game, I didnt have time to upgrade the blog yet... (i guess you can tell why...) been practising AA (America's Army) as well as brushing up my drawing skills + other stuff. Few more days till I can see my mom again... <3
adding to that, Im really gonna get broke soon... doh! "Trying" to save up for the paintball game... really excited about it, lol... really hope it's gonna be worth every penny. If not, really gonna be damn emo...

Lemme see, wat else... err... I guess thats all imma let u guys know... catch ya later... Xp

-JoeL^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home