Saturday, December 31, 2005

The new year?

Same as any other day man... tsk

Kinda irritating ya know... special day, no special someone to celebrate it with...

this feeling sucks...


I've done my line animation already... basically know what to do for World Issues... ermmm... tml doing scifun and prolly a lil 3D modeling. Not even sure if Im gonna be at the state of mind to do any work...

The Whole of today was just one thing... O2JAM (its like online beatmania) Not in the mood to describe the game, just go to www.e-games.com.my (yea, its free) =/

Sighh... looking at the time now... just 20mins left before 2005 is something of the past. =(


Now what?...

-JoeL

"tsk..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I hope later you find someone that makes your New Year more happy. I ran across your site when looking for Nevernding Ending Story. This is not the Neverending Story, but sometimes the name applies to life. Wish you the best of luck.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all my heart... thanks

^^~

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home