Friday, March 24, 2006

SIP: Ending of week 4...

err... so much to write, I dun even know what to say or how to say...

so... I chose not to say cauz there's no point saying them anyway lol!~ Xp

Anyway... 4 more weeks to go, pretty fast huh? Hope you guys are doing well on ur side. Everything is changing, not sure whether its for the good or for the worse but yea... its definately changing... even the environment around my house is changing so drastically, I could hardly recognise it. I bet if I could teleport my old "me" in the past to the present, he'd be suffering a heart attack if he takes a look at this. lol

The only thing that scares me about "time" the most is to lose someone whom you know you love but is unable to show it to him/her... and once that person is gone, u'll never be able to have the chance to do so again... so I juz wanna remind you guys... dun take people for granted... esp those you really care for...

Coming to 20 this year... I realised how much time I have left... and its not that long... the average person a guy could live is about 70... Im not sure what's todays standards but it doesnt really matter... its not a lot anyway...

So in other words... ive already used up about 1/3 of my life. Im just wondering now whether if im able to live that long... and even if I do... what will I be in the next 2/3 of my life that has yet to be written...

If you'd ask me things like this in the past... Ill juz say live life to the fullest... but what's that? What is living your live to the fullest? Is it fulfilling your dreams? Starting a family and be happy? or what...? I guess... I'm not even sure anymore... or perhaps Im just thinking to much while Im writing this... heh... honestly, I wasnt going to write such a long post... but I think... somehow... -_-" nvm

ANYWAY! Just thoughts... watashi 2 cents desu...

*gameless, dunno wad to explore now...*

All the best in ur last 4 weeks yea? X) ja...

-JoeL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home