Saturday, June 24, 2006

:eltit

hmm... been a mth now since my last entry... as most of you know... I still cant play sco at home.. so Ive been giving my attention to oblivion and warrock... and yes, my work as well (3D)... anyway, work's all over tho Im still gonna practise 3D by myself and by my own supervision *grin*. The next blk is coming pretty soon and I heard its pretty ez... lotsa paper work and all that crap... no big deal... (i hope).

Ermmm... Ive decided to post some of mah videos of my experiences in-game at youtube.com so be sure to visit me yea? To find my vids, juz search for the user: lancedna

And yea... because of that, imma go pick up some "After Effects" know-how just so I could make a kick-ass vid... heh, short term goal but as long as it feeds my interests, I wont be complaining abt extra work... XD

Speaking abt interests... I was gonna fill you guys in with some details... but doing so may make my life difficult so... HA!

Ohhhhh if you guys got any tutorials or watever in either 3D or After Effects... plz do sms or do WHATEVER to get a hold of me~ XD

Your help will be most appreciated =D

Thats all folks~
(baba dada babababa dadabada bababababa baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~)

ooooooookie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home